Перейти к публикации

How can I grow??

Вопрос

Hello everyone, I'm the new farmer at town. How can I grow a plant? It is Ak47 x Lowryder and indica/sativa. I want to grow at my home, so can u help me? 

I just want you to tell me use this stuff buy this stuff or blabla, thanks and have a good night ✌️

Поделиться сообщением

Рекомендованные сообщения

@Alwaysstrange Bro, I am just beginner and can not help you whith this, there are a lot of people with more experience than me and they can give you a really good advice, but wanna say good luck to you;) But, my small opinion: first what you need to do is choose how much product you wanna get at the end and what conditions you have to do that. Important it is how much place u have, then very important is light and air condition. You can buy ready growbox or you can build growbox from wood or something else. For light u can buy LED lamp or HPS lamp or ESL lamp. LED is more expensive. HPS has more temperature. Mini lamps ESL or LED is abailable, but my opinion they are not for big place and results, but not bad for start. Also if u dont wanna smell u need to buy carbon filter. And dont forget about ventilations of your growbox. U can find formula for power to your ventilator for your size of growbox. Also, u can read or watch a lot of informations about how to build growbox or how to grow in eng in google or youtube) There are a lot of different versions how u can grow : micro grow in computer. Or grow in cupboard. Grow on the balcony or outside. Grow in special growbox)) Just try to find it and be happy) Gl

Поделиться сообщением

Поделиться сообщением

Man, what do you already have and what result do you want to get?

Култуб своими руками: http://jahforum.org/topic/24342-cooltube-svoimi-rukami/

Поделиться сообщением

I haven't start yet, I'll start grow soon, I want to get a clean product for my self, I found a few seeds what I like but I don't know how to grow :(

Поделиться сообщением

I'm from Turkey @cherokee

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, Alwaysstrange said:

I'm from Turkey @cherokee

It’s better to check google search. You gonna find a lot of articles and video guides for  beginners.

1. https://potguide.com/guides/beginners-guide-to-growing-marijuana/

2. https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/cannabis-growing-101-everything-you-need-to-get-started/

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

30 minutes ago, cherokee said:

Glad to meet bro.
The forum has a Turkish branch https://jahforum.org/forum/300-türkiye/ 

Шикарно ты его отправил в ветку, где всего 3 поста :))

• Джа Пре +1 2

Поделиться сообщением

7 минут назад, legalusa сказал:

Шикарно ты его отправил в ветку, где всего 3 поста :))

4 минуты назад, cherokee сказал:

Ну кто то же должен быть там первопроходцем, почему не он,мож он там турецкий движ замутит )))

:rasta_laugh::rasta_biggrin:

Поделиться сообщением

Thank u all guys, I'll build a growbox first and I'll start grow at my room, I'm really appreciate 

• Like +1 1

Поделиться сообщением

13 часов назад, cherokee сказал:

Ну кто то же должен быть там первопроходцем, почему не он,мож он там турецкий движ замутит )))

Сильно)

ja rasta farai

:respect:

ИЩУ РАБОТУ !

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Создать...