Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

The vegetative stage

A1FC70A3-2A95-4FB9-9BC3-4107BFB5F134.jpeg

The vegetative stage begins once the seed germinated and rooted. The plant grows intensively. You can determinesex of the plants during 3-6 weeks. When you see the signs, it means that the plants are ready for flowering. Flowering depends on the lighting: 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness (18/6) is a standard lighting mode for vegetative growth. Light more than 14 hours will support the vegetative stage. In order for the plant to bloom, you switch 12/12 schedules.

skunk.gif

The flowering stage

IMG_20180526_184019.jpg

The flowering stage starts when lighting is switched to 12/12 mode (12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness). It lasts for first 2-3 weeks the plant grows 2-3 times and starts to emit a strong aroma.The duration of flowering depends on the variety:

Indica: ~ 6-8 weeks,

Sativa: ~ 8-12 weeks

Админ отвечает на сообщение с 10:00 до 15:00 ПН-ПТ (так что не обижайтесь если я не отвечаю)
5168580.png untitled46.pngYouTube_logo_(2013-2015).pngmd_5b321ca31d522.png

Telegram Grow Chat

Поделиться сообщением

• БЖГ pinned this тему
  • 1 year later...

This is the best forum I've ever been to! there is so much useful information, and everything is told in an accessible language, and not only told but also shown with pictures! it's awesome! if anything excuse me for my english

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Создать...